Safeguard for Agricultural Varieties in Europe
SAVE eNews 01/2021
The SAVE eNews 01/2021 are available.
The topics of the current edition:
- De-Domestication: Back to Nature?
- Crop Wild Relatives: Global Standard for Data Exchange
- Uniqueness of the "Balusha" sheep genetically proven
- International Year of Fruits and Vergetables
- The Kecskemét Sheep (CSBs)
- What Should Farmers’ Rights Look Like? The Possible Substance of a Right
- European Genetic Resources Strategy
- News from DAGENE
- Frutti dimenticati e biodiversità recuperata
- Restoring cultivated agrobiodiversity in France
- The future of a sustainable sheep and goat breeding
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Last but not Least: Lanzarote Vineyards
Please note: the SAVE website uses a self-signed certificate for encrypted data transfer. Therefore, the server name does not match the domain name. Many browsers complain the connection as nonsecure. Once you confirm the reliability of the SAVE website, the browser accepts the website.